Certified Welding Inspector (AWS)
$1,295 - 8 week course.
This course trains you to become a certified welding inspector
This class prepares you for all three parts of the 6 hour AWS exam, topics include:
- General information, terminology, welding metallurgy, welding symbols, destructive and nondestructive testing.
- Learning your way around the D1.1, how to reference it quickly and how it applies in the field.
- Use of inspection tools, measuring welds and discontinuities, when can discontinuities be accepted and rejected.
- AWS Structural Welding Code (steel) D1.1 (2015)
- Welding Inspection Technology 5th Edition, 2008