$1295, 11 week course
This course trains you to become a Reinforced Concrete Special Inspector.
Topics include: Duties and responsibilities, understanding of applicable building codes and reinforced concrete construction practices, identification of materials, proper testing procedures for reinforced concrete, report writing and structural blueprint reading.
- 2018 International Building Code
- ACI 318-14 Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary
- Special Inspection Manual 2018 Edition
- ICC Concrete Manual (2015 edition)
- ASTM Standards as Referenced in the 2009 IBC.
- A615/A615M-04a through A615/A615M-12
- A706/A706M-05a through A706/A706M-09b
- A775/A775M-04 through A775/A775M-07b
- C31/C31M-06 through C31/C31M-12
- C33/C33M-03 through C33/C33M-13
- C94/C94M-07 through C94/C94M-13
- C143/C143M-08 through C143/C143M-12
- C150-07 through C150-12
- C172-04 through C172-10
- C231-08c through C231-14
- C685/C685M-07 through C685/C685M-11