- This course will highlight the common code interpretations for the inspection of
Wood Shear Wall and Nailing Construction.
- The topics that will be included are:
- 2013 CBC requirements for Shear Walls
- Load Path concepts
- Shear Wall Hardware
- Nailing Patterns
- Holdown Systems and
- plan reading for shear wall construction.
- At the conclusion of this course you will be able to identify, evaluate, and inspect
Shear Wall Construction.
- Cost: $125
|Course Date||06-22-2019 8:00 am|
Description: This course will highlight the common code interpretations that come up in dealing with Structural Steel Welding Inspection, Welding Procedure Specification/Procedure Qualification Record Evaluation, Seismic Resistant Frame Inspection, and NDT Testing. These advanced topics will include a review for the following building codes: AISC 360-10 Specifications for Structural Steel Buildings, AISC 341-10 Seismic Provisions for Structural Steel Building, AISC 358-10 Prequailfied Connections for Special and Intermediate Steel Moment Frames, and AWS D1.8-09 Structural Welding Code- Seismic Supplement. At the conclusion of this course you will be able to identify and evaluate Quality Control/Assurance Procedures, Seismic Moment Frames, and WPS/PQR.
Contact Hours: 6 hours
|Course Date||06-29-2019 8:00 am|