Description: Trains an individual on the more rigorous code requirements of
title 24 masonry, enforced on DSA, OSHPD and other public works jobs.
Length: 10 hours
|Course Date||09-11-2021 8:00 am|
This course will teach attendess how to recognize, evaluate, and avoid workplace safety and health hazards. The topics that will be covered included: Fall Hazards, Electrical Hazards, Personal Protective Equipment, and workers rights protected by OSHA. At the conclusion of this course attendees will have a great working knowledge of how to conduct themselves in a safe manner on a construction site.
Contact Hours: 10 hours
|Course Date||10-02-2021 8:00 am|
- The Special Inspector’s role on the jobsite for adhesive anchor installation.
- Understanding of research reports and manufacturer's instructions including (pictograms, text) and the proper procedures, sequence, and tools to clean the holes.
- Understanding jobsite conditions relevant for correct selection of installation procedures in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- Proper installation techniques for downward, horizontal and overhead applications.
- Exam Date: December 4th in Las Vegas, NV
- Exam Fee: $510 (Exam is optional, not required to obtain CEUs)
|Course Date||10-30-2021 8:00 am|