Description: Trains an individual on the more rigorous code requirements of
title 24 masonry, enforced on DSA, OSHPD and other public works jobs.
Length: 10 hours
This workshop prepares an individual to pass the DSA Masonry Exam
|Course Date||08-20-2022 8:30 am|
- The Special Inspector’s role on the jobsite for adhesive anchor installation.
- Understanding of research reports and manufacturer's instructions including (pictograms, text) and the proper procedures, sequence, and tools to clean the holes.
- Understanding jobsite conditions relevant for correct selection of installation procedures in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- Proper installation techniques for downward, horizontal and overhead applications.
- 2 Sundays
- October 9th and 16th, 2022
- Time: 8:00am
- CEUS: 1.2
- Cost: $295
- Exam information:
- This exam is only required to obtain the ACI Post Installed Concrete Anchor Installation Inspector certification, not for earning the CEUs. You will earn the CEUs by attending the workshop.
- To obtain the ACI Post Installed Concrete Anchor Installation Inspector certification you must schedule and pass an open book inspector exam and a closed book practical exam
- Exam Date and Location:
- Wednesday, October 19th, 2022 in San Bernardino, CA
- San Bernardino Exam Fee: $629*
- click here for more information
*Please note that fees for the exam include the Program Study Pack CP-81 Pack:
- CP-80: Adhesive Anchor Installer (General Requirements portion of exam, closed book)
- CP-81: Adhesive Anchor Installation Inspector (Inspector Portion of exam)
|Course Date||10-09-2022 8:00 am|