This course will teach attendess how to recognize, evaluate, and avoid workplace safety and health hazards. The topics that will be covered included: Fall Hazards, Electrical Hazards, Personal Protective Equipment, and workers rights protected by OSHA. At the conclusion of this course attendees will have a great working knowledge of how to conduct themselves in a safe manner on a construction site.
Contact Hours: 10 hours
|Course Date||03-02-2019 8:00 am|
- The Special Inspector’s role on the jobsite for adhesive anchor installation.
- Understanding of research reports and manufacturer's instructions including (pictograms, text) and the proper procedures, sequence, and tools to clean the holes.
- Understanding jobsite conditions relevant for correct selection of installation procedures in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- Proper installation techniques for downward, horizontal and overhead applications.
Exam Date: Saturday, April 6th 2019 in Las Vegas, NV
|Course Date||03-23-2019 8:00 am|
OSHPD Seismic Anchorage Requirements
This workshop prepares an individual for the OSHPD Class C exam with Anchorage and Bracing of Non-Structural Components (2-hours)
- Administration requirements for Hospital buildings
- Special inspection and testing requirements for Hospital buildings
- Installation, inspection and testing requirements for post-installed anchor systems
- Seismic anchorage and bracing requirements for non-structural components
3 Sundays, starting March 24th, 2019 at 8:00am
Exam Date: Tuesday, April 9th, 2019 in Los Angeles, CA
Deadline to register for exam: Friday, February 22nd
|Course Date||03-24-2019 8:00 am|
Description: Trains an individual on how to properly perform a ready-mix
batch plant inspection. Determine allowable tolerances per astm C94,
verify materials and calculate free moisture on aggregate.
Length: 4 hours
|Course Date||04-14-2019 8:00 am|