- The Special Inspector’s role on the jobsite for adhesive anchor installation.
- Understanding of research reports and manufacturer's instructions including (pictograms, text) and the proper procedures, sequence, and tools to clean the holes.
- Understanding jobsite conditions relevant for correct selection of installation procedures in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- Proper installation techniques for downward, horizontal and overhead applications.
- Exam Date: December 12th in Las Vegas, NV
- Exam Fee: $505
|Course Date||11-21-2020 8:00 am|
Prepares certified building inspectors to to assist local governments in safety evaluation of their built environment in the aftermath of a disaster. Cal OES issues registration ID cards to all SAP Evaluators that have successfully completed the program requirements.
Contact Hours: 8 hours
|Course Date||11-22-2020 8:00 am|
Description: Trains an individual on how to properly perform a ready-mix
batch plant inspection. Determine allowable tolerances per astm C94,
verify materials and calculate free moisture on aggregate.
Length: 4 hours
|Course Date||12-20-2020 8:00 am|