Adhesive Anchor Installation Inspector
This workshop prepares an individual for the ACI Adhesive Anchor Installation Inspector exam.
- The Special Inspector’s role on the jobsite for adhesive anchor installation.
- Understanding of research reports and manufacturer's instructions including (pictograms, text) and the proper procedures, sequence, and tools to clean the holes.
- Understanding jobsite conditions relevant for correct selection of installation procedures in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- Proper installation techniques for downward, horizontal and overhead applications.
2 day workshop, 12 hours or 1.2 CEU's (6 hours each day)
- Exam Date: December 12th in Las Vegas, NV
- Exam Fee: $505
|Course Date||11-21-2020 8:00 am|