ACI Post-Installed Concrete Anchor Installation (April 30th, 2022)
This workshop prepares an individual for the ACI Adhesive Anchor Installation Inspector exam.
- The Special Inspector’s role on the jobsite for adhesive anchor installation.
- Understanding of research reports and manufacturer's instructions including (pictograms, text) and the proper procedures, sequence, and tools to clean the holes.
- Understanding jobsite conditions relevant for correct selection of installation procedures in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions.
- Proper installation techniques for downward, horizontal and overhead applications.
2 day workshop, 12 hours or 1.2 CEU's (6 hours each day)
- 2 Saturdays
- April 30th and May 7th, 2022
- Time: 8:00am
- CEUS: 1.2
- Cost: $295
- Exam information:
- This exam is only required to obtain the ACI Post Installed Concrete Anchor Installation Inspector certification, not for earning the CEUs
- To obtain the ACI Post Installed Concrete Anchor Installation Inspector certification you must schedule and pass an open book inspector exam and a closed book practical exam
- You only need to attend one of these for your exam:
Option 1: May 27th, 2022 in San Bernardino, CA
- San Bernardino Exam Fee: $629*
- click here for more information
Option 2: May 14th, 2022 in Las Vegas, NV
- Las Vegas Exam Fee: $510*
*Please note that fees for the exam include the Program Study Pack CP-81 Pack:
- CP-80: Adhesive Anchor Installer (General Requirements portion of exam, closed book)
- CP-81: Adhesive Anchor Installation Inspector (Inspector Portion of exam)
|Course Date||04-30-2022 8:00 am|